Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Welcome, Summer

FINALS ARE OVER!!! I am done with school for what? like three and half months. I am so excited! I have been in school since senior year of high school! It feels so good to be done! I don't know what to do with myself! Time to get a job.....yay...I keep forgetting that I'm done. Hasn't quite hit me yet. I can't even tell you how many times I just start jumping up and down and scream that I"M DONE!! and it's summer time!! Plus, the rainy-ness of this week? I am just LOVING it. Such a great way to end the semester. Definitely putting me in a good mood!

Anyway, since I am done with the semester, I am now officially back onto the book of face aka Facebook.....Yeah. It's really nice to finally reconnect with a lot of people. But I'm still kind of hesitant about being back. Not sure it is a good idea. I will just have to limit myself, but as I pointed out in an earlier post, its much harder to do when you have access then when you don't. We will see how it goes.

So, while I have been studying like CRAZY this week, I found this 6 hour mix of classical music on Youtube that has been great for helping me concentrate! But while I was listening to that, I was reminded of this song that I ADORE, and I looked it up and listened to it over and over again! It's just sooo amazingly beautiful. It just hits home.

I really like watching it be played on the piano. I just wish I could watch someone play it in real life or play it myself :) Here it is. Clair de Lune by Debussy




Enjoy :) - Christine Rachelle Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment